Inspiring Choice, Creating Change
At Choices we work with ambitious business professionals, who want to make the best choices about the next stage of their lives whether it is into a new job, setting up on their own or retiring. Business professionals who want to take control of their lives and are committed to taking action, so that they get the results they desire.
Choices Consulting & Coaching is led by Corrine Thomas who is an experienced Business Analyst, leader and coach, with a proven track record of raising capability and transforming the performance of individuals and teams within the Business Analysis profession.
We are known to have a pragmatic and results focused approach to working with both individuals and teams to transform Business Analysts from requirements order takers to enablers of Business Change. We provide bespoke workshops, programmes and coaching and also consult with organisations to establish and improve their Business Analysis capability.
The benefits of our coaching and consultancy are centred on enabling Business Analysts to become effective leaders and role models within their organisation and the wider profession.
Our interactive workshops and tailored individual coaching make it easy for you to discover focus, direction and purpose.
Typical outcomes will include:
- Transformed personal performance through identifying and making best use of unique strengths, talents and abilities
- Higher levels of motivation
- More confidence in challenging and influencing stakeholders constructively
- Having more choice and flexibility when handling difficult situations
- Improved personal engagement and job satisfaction
- More personal resilience when working on challenging Business Change projects
- Better self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Improved relationship building with stakeholders
We guide you to see what is important, inspiring and motivational for you and work with you to make decisions and take action on your next steps.