Understanding the Teenage Mind Workshop
At Orchard Life™, Midgham with Corrine Thomas
Date: Saturday 6th February 14:00 – 18:00
Tel: 01183 282 743
Booking: Book your tickets here
Being a parent is one of the toughest things we ever do and the teenage years bring particular challenges with mood swings, dramas and attitude problems. It can often feel like your child is drawing the life out of you and as a result you have lost confidence in your skills as a parent. This workshop is for you if...
- You are frustrated and feeling disconnected from your child who has turned into a grumpy teenager
- Your relationship with your teen contributes to your stress level
- You often feel like you are often speaking different languages to each other
- Life has become an emotional roller coaster.
You will come away from this interactive and fun workshop with:
- Strategies to help you enjoy this important stage in both your lives
- An understanding of what is going on in your teenager's mind
- Tools and tips to enable you to communicate better with your teen
- Ways to build emotional resilience to handle those difficult times
- Tips for promoting positive behaviour in your family environment
FREE 30 minute one to one consultation following the workshop for the first 5 people who book.
Corrine Thomas is an experienced trainer and coach with over 8 years’ of working with NLP to help people overcome anxiety and confidence issues. She has specialist NLP training for working with children, teens and parents and holds a DBS certificate.
What people have said who have attended previous workshops:
‘Sensible, understood concept, helpful’
‘Simple but useful. Fun exercises’
‘Very practical and experienced’
‘Good speaker and fun’